Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
Ice cream on Keto? Sure! The beloved vanilla treat gets a Keto spin in this creamy, non-churned version sweetened will all-natural stevia. Now, that’s sweet.
Enjoy as a mini-meal as part of the SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto.
- 10 Servings
- 15 min Prep Time
- 390 min Total Time
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
- Combine coconut milk, stevia, kosher salt, and 2 tsp vanilla extract in a saucepan. Whisk until all the solids from the coconut milk have been dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Sprinkle xanthan gum little by little and blend until fully combined. Pour the mixture into a bowl, cover with a layer of cling wrap laid directly over the vanilla mixture and allow the mixture to cool completely. The texture will be thick and jelly-like.
- Add heavy whipping cream to a large chilled bowl and whip until soft peaks form. Mix in remaining 2 tsp vanilla extract and the cooled vanilla mixture.
- Transfer ice cream to a sealable container and place in the freezer until frozen (4 to 6 hours minimum).
- 13.5 oz coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 tsp stevia
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum, gluten free