Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites
Bacon makes everything better. These bite-sized, bacon-wrapped chicken delights are the perfect low-carb meal when cravings strike.
Enjoy for a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 15 min Prep Time
- 25 min Total Time
- Cut the bacon in half to make 12 strips.
- Cube the chicken into 12 bite-sized pieces and chop the green onion into 2" pieces.
- Place a chicken cube and green onion piece onto the end of one bacon strip and roll the bacon tightly wrapping the contents.
- Cook on a lightly oiled pan on medium heat for about 10 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- Serve with mayonnaise mixed with hot sauce.
- 12 strips of bacon
- 8 oz chicken breast
- 8 stalks green onion
- 8 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tsp hot sauce