Baked Cheese Crisps
A cross between savory cheese and poppable chips – these crunchy, bite-size snacks are simple to make and act as the ideal vessel for dips. Seasoned with a sprinkle of paprika, they’ll wow guests, but also be your go-to for snack time.
Enjoy as a snack as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 5 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 15 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Arrange cheddar cheese in 24 small heaps on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
- Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before removing from baking sheets.
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp paprika