Baked Salmon with Lemon Butter and Steamed Asparagus
Served with steamed asparagus, this delicious salmon dish features a savory lemon-and-butter sauce plus boundless health benefits courtesy of it's Omega-3s.
Enjoy for a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 35 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease small baking dish with olive oil.
- Place the salmon, skin-side down, in the dish. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Arrange slices of lemon on top of the salmon.
- Arrange butter over lemon slices. Bake on middle rack of oven for 20-30 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with 1 cup of steamed asparagus.
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 lbs salmon
- 8 tbsp butter
- 4 cups asparagus
- 12 slices of lemon
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste