Baked Zucchini Fritters
Sneak some veggies and protein into a recipe that only tastes sinful. These crave-able zucchini fritters are baked to golden perfection; goat cheese and a touch of garlic make them your new go-to dish.
Enjoy as a snack as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 40 min Total Time
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Combine the zucchini and salt together and set aside.
- Beat the egg and goat cheese together until smooth.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper to the egg and cheese mixture and mix well.
- Remove all the excess water from the zucchini by placing the zucchini in a thin dish towel or kitchen towel and squeezing out the water.
- Add zucchini to the egg and cheese mixture and combine well.
- Spoon out 10 equal size amounts of the mixture onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip the fritters over.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
- 1 ¼ cup zucchini, grated
- 3.75 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 ¼ large eggs
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper