Meatloaf makes its breakfast debut with decadent (and keto-friendly) ingredients such as cream cheese and sweet Italian sausage. Slice it up and serve to the whole family.
Enjoy for breakfast as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 35 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease small loaf pan with SlimFast Keto MCT Oil.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Add the sausage, onion, and half the cream cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the meatloaf and egg mixture into the loaf pan. Add to the oven and bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Spread the remaining cream cheese over the top of the meatloaf, then top it with the cheddar cheese and scallions. Put meatloaf back into the oven.
- Bake for about 5 more minutes, then switch to Broil for about 2-3 or until the cheddar cheese begins to get golden and crispy.
- Remove meatloaf from oven, and let it sit for at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- 2 tbsp SlimFast Keto MCT Oil
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ lb sweet Italian sausage
- ¼ yellow onion, chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped scallion