Trade in those old breakfast sandwiches with a better-for-you breakfast pocket. Made with almond flour, it’s flaky crust is delightfully low-carb. (SlimFast Tip: make ahead and save for the week.)
Enjoy for breakfast as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 1 Serving
- 5 min Prep Time
- 25 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the shredded mozzarella and add in the almond flour.
- Stir well until combined before rolling the dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper.
- Scramble eggs in the butter and lay them with the cooked bacon slices along the center of the dough.
- Fold the dough over itself and seal the seam by pinching the edges.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and enjoy.
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 ½ tbsp almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 ½ slices bacon