Cheese Shell Tacos
Like cheese crisps, these “taco shells” are an excellent substitute for their carb-heavy counterparts. Stuff them with your favorite toppings like ground beef and guacamole.
Enjoy for a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 8 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 40 min Total Time
- Set a small pan onto medium heat and melt ¼ cup mozzarella at a time until brown and caramelized.
- Wedge a spatula underneath remove from pan, then drape the shell across a wooden spoon or a rolling pin to cool into a taco shape.
- Cook the ground beef and season with salt, pepper and any spices of your choice.
- Divide the cooked ground beef equally into each taco shell, then add to each 2 tbsp of sour cream, 2 tbsp of guacamole, a couple slices of jalapeno, and serve.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup guacamole
- 1 sliced jalapeno