Chicken Caprese Salad
The Italian trifecta — basil, tomato, and fresh mozzarella meet in this chicken caprese salad. Energy-boosting MCT oil lends a keto-friendly touch to its zesty vinaigrette.
Enjoy for a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 5 min Total Time
- Divide baby spinach into 4 bowls, add 1/4 of chicken to each bowl.
- Slice tomato and mozzarella. Divide tomato and mozzarella among bowls.
- Chop basil and divide among salads.
- Drizzle each salad with 1 tbsp MCT oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 small bunch basil
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 tbsp SlimFast Keto MCT Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste