Chicken Thighs with Arugula and Herbed Tomato Salad
Kick boring dinners to the curb with these juicy chicken thighs. Served atop arugula and herbed tomato salad, it’s a sensational dinner option any night of the week. Enjoy for a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 15 min Total Time
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Whisk together Worcestershire and olive oil; brush over chicken. Season with salt and a generous grind of pepper.
- Cook chicken until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
- Transfer to a cutting board; let rest for 5 minutes.
- Divide arugula among serving plates. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on chicken; arrange over arugula. Top with tomatoes and serve.
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 lb skin-on chicken thighs
- 5 cups arugula
- 1 cup tomatoes
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste