Chorizo Breakfast Bake
Trade in quiches and croissants for this low-carb, Mexican-inspired breakfast bake. Its bell peppers and chorizo are so savory — you won’t even miss the bread.
Enjoy for breakfast as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 1 Serving
- 10 min Prep Time
- 22 min Total Time
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the chorizo, and bell peppers to the pan and sauté until the chorizo is cooked all the way through and the bell peppers are tender.
- Drain excess grease from the pan, reduce heat to low, and mix in shredded mozzarella cheese until well combined.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and fork whisk.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Put the chorizo mixture in the bottom of an 8×8 casserole dish. Pour the egg/cheese mixture over top. Mix just slightly until some of the chorizo shows through the egg layer.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- ¼ red bell pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz chorizo
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded