Creamy Shrimp and Bacon Skillet
This recipe combines a few low-carb staples — heavy whipping cream, bacon, and shrimp — in a savory skillet sauce. Set atop shirataki or zucchini noodles, it makes one unforgettable entree.
Enjoy for a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 26 min Total Time
- Cut the bacon in 1-inch pieces
- Start heating a skillet and place the bacon in it on medium, cooking for about 5 minutes.
- When the bacon is cooked but not crispy, add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 additional minutes, stirring often.
- Now add the smoked salmon cut in strips, cook for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the shrimp and sauté' on a high flame for about 2 minutes
- Then add the heavy cream and the salt & pepper, lower the flame and let cook for 1 minute, or until the cream reaches the desired thickness.
- Serve immediately.
- 8 slices organic uncured bacon
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 6 oz smoked salmon
- 8 oz shrimp
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste