Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
These crispy, Parmesan baked wings are deliciously coated in a low-carb, creamy sauce. Best of all: most of what you need to make them is probably already on hand.
Enjoy as a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 6 Servings
- 20 min Prep Time
- 100 min Total Time
- Set wings in a single layer across some paper towels and sprinkle with sea salt. Cover with another layer of paper towels and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Place an oven rack in the middle-lower position and another rack in the middle-upper position. Preheat the oven to 250 F. Set a cooling rack on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine the wings and baking powder in a resealable plastic bag. Shake to coat the wings evenly.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer across the cooling rack. Bake on the middle-lower oven rack for 30 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 425 F and move the baking sheet to the middle-upper rack. Bake the wings for an additional 45 minutes, or until the skin is nice and crispy.
- While the wings are baking, make the sauce: Combine the melted butter, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Remove the wings from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Toss in the sauce before serving.
- 2 lbs chicken wings, thawed if frozen
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper