Flank Steak with Arugula
Topped with crisp arugula, this thinly-sliced and perfectly seasoned flank steak makes a satisfying (and memorable) main course. The secret ingredient: MCT oil, a powerful superfood and will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
Enjoy as a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 10 Prep Time
- 20 Total Time
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Whisk together Worcestershire sauce and MCT oil; brush over steak. Then season steak with salt and pepper.
- Cook steak until medium rare, 3 to 5 minutes per side (depending on thickness).
- Transfer to a cutting board; let rest for 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak opposite the grain and slice bell pepper into thin pieces.
- Divide steak among serving plates, top with arugula and bell peppers.
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tbsp SlimFast Keto MCT oil
- 2 lbs flank steak
- 2 red bell pepper