Meat Lover Omelet
For the consummate carnivore, this omelet hits all the high notes. Ham, sausage, and bacon make an unforgettable combination in this fluffy, protein-rich recipe.
Enjoy for breakfast as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 1 Serving
- 7 min Prep Time
- 10 min Total Time
- In small bowl, combine eggs, whisking to beat well.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, add butter over medium heat, rotating pan to coat bottom. Add egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to cook, gently lift edges with a spatula and tilt pan so uncooked portion flows underneath.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until just set.
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon, sausage and ham evenly onto half of omelet.
- Fold omelet in half.
- Cook for 1 minute, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 oz sausage, cooked
- 1 oz deli ham
- 1 oz bacon, cooked
- 1 oz cheddar cheese, shredded