Parmesan Tilapia with Zucchini
Served with zucchini and grape tomatoes, this delectable Parmesan Tilapia entrée is seasoned to perfection and coated with Parmesan for a crispy, crunchy taste that won’t leave you missing the bready coating.
Enjoy for a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 25 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to BROIL.
- Place tilapia on a large, rimmed baking sheet that has been drizzled with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over tilapia.
- Cut up zucchini and add to baking sheet.
- Combine melted butter and garlic powder in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture on both sides of the fish.
- Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet, bottom side up, and broil for 5 minutes.
- Cut grape tomatoes in halves and add to baking pan with zucchini.
- Flip the fish over, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and return to the broiler for 5-6 more minutes. The fish will flake easily with a fork when it’s done.
- Garnish with grape tomatoes and zucchini and lemon slice, enjoy.
- 2 lbs. tilapia filets
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 zucchini, chopped
- 1 9 oz container of grape tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 slice of lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil