Spaghetti Squash Shrimp Scampi
Enjoy a seasonal take on this Italian classic. Delicious shrimp tossed in a buttery lemon garlic sauce over spaghetti squash noodles. Less than 20 minutes for this restaurant quality low-carb meal right at home!
Enjoy as a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 1 Serving
- 8 min Prep Time
- 20 min Total Time
- Microwave squash on high until tender, about 10 minutes. Shred the flesh of the squash and discard the skin.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Once oil heats, add the garlic, red pepper flakes, and shrimp.
- Cook until shrimp are pink and start to curl, about 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon zest, salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, add parsley and shredded squash, and stir to combine.
- ½ spaghetti squash, halved vertically and seeded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 9 oz shrimp, peeled, deveined
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ lemon, zested
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter