Spicy Chicken Casserole
Casseroles are an easy way to go low-carb. This chicken thigh and broccoli version turns up the heat with a touch of jalapeno.
Enjoy for a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 15 min Prep Time
- 55 min Total Time
- Preheat oven at 350 F.
- Sauté the chicken thighs in a well-oiled pan over medium heat until cooked. Shred them with 2 forks.
- Chop the broccoli florets and combine them with the chicken, mayonnaise, 2 cups of cheddar, and salt and pepper in a casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- In last few minutes of baking, top with remaining cheese and jalapeno slices.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 fresh jalapeno sliced