Spicy Egg Bake
Spice up your life. This fresh-from-the-oven egg bake boasts stringy cheddar, metabolism-boosting mct oil, and a dash of crushed red pepper. Enjoy for breakfast as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 1 Serving
- 10 min Prep Time
- 25 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a ramekin or small baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, mct oil and crushed red pepper.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and chopped red onion.
- Pour egg mixture into ramekin and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp mct oil