Spicy Stuffed Salmon Florentine
A superb entree any night of the week, spicy stuffed Florentine packs a whole lot of flavor courtesy of creamy ricotta cheese and spicy red pepper flakes. It’s a satisfying low-carb meal.
Enjoy for a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 35 min Total Time
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, ricotta cheese, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. When it is hot, add the shallot, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes and cook until soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir the shallot mixture into the cheese mixture.
- Lay out 2 salmon fillets on the lined baking sheet. Spread half of the cheese mixture over the 2 fillets.
- Place a few spinach leaves on top of the cheese, then spread the rest of the cheese mixture on top of the spinach leaves. Rest the 2 remaining salmon fillets on top of the cheese. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake until the salmon is cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with a lemon quarter on the side.
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 skinless salmon filets
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves