Lemon Kale Salad
A fresh salad recipe for your rotation, this kale salad is dressed with a whole lemon for bright flavor. Pumpkin seeds and creamy feta cheese pack a punch of protein to keep you satisfied long after the last bite. It’s quick & Keto-approved.
Enjoy as a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 2 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 10 min Total Time
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add kale and fontina cheese, and toss until the kale is evenly coated.
- Massage the dressing into the kale with your fingers for an extra minute or two until the kale is soft and dark green.
- Top with pumpkin seeds and sun-dried tomatoes. Serve immediately
- 4 oz fresh kale
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 oz fontina cheese
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes