Lemony Tilapia and Vegetable Packets over Rice
- Fold 4-14x18 inch sheets of parchment paper in half.
- Open sheets and place equal amounts of shallots, bell peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, and lemon slices on one side of each sheet.
- Place tilapia fillets on top of vegetables.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, mustard, thyme, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper.
- Spread mustard mixture on fish.
- Fold empty half off parchment sheet over tilapia and vegetables and crimp them shut.
- Microwave each parchment packet on high for 4 minutes. Open a corner of a packet to check that tilapia is cooked through. If not, microwave in 30-second intervals until cooked.
- Let parchment pack rest, sealed for 5 minutes.
- Carefully open packets and sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 18 oz tilapia (cut into 4 ½ oz portions)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup white rice