Low-Carb Cobb Dressing
This delicious and low-carb cobb dressing is sure to spice up any greens!
- 8 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Mince the garlic and add to a small mixing bowl.
- Add the salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard in the bowl and whisk together.
- Add the lemon juice, vinegar and water, and whisk again.
- Begin adding the oil, a few drops at a time, and whisk until completely incorporated before adding any more. As the dressing begins to emulsify, you can add the oil a little faster.
- Refrigerate any leftover dressing. Makes about 1 cup with a serving size of approximately 2 tablespoons.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper