Low-Carb Sloppy Joes
These Sloppy Joes are simmered in a tangy sauce with tender onions and peppers, making this a weeknight staple in any house!
Enjoy as a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 20 min Total Time
- Chop bell pepper and fry in an oiled pan on medium heat until softened.
- Add the ground beef to the pan and break it up with a wooden spoon as it cooks to crumble up the pieces.
- Cook beef until brown and add the marinara sauce, Dijon mustard, and soy sauce.
- Continue to cook until the beef has cooked through and thickened.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 green or red bell pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp soy sauce