Low-Carb Steak Fajitas
For a seriously satisfying dinner at home, look no further than these low-carb fajitas. Juicy steak and sweet bell peppers and onion are topped with delicious Monterey Jack cheese and cool sour cream. These flavors are so sizzling you won’t even miss the tortillas.
Enjoy as a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 15 min Total Time
- Slice green and red bell peppers and chop onion and set aside.
- Slice flank steak into strips.
- Sauté veggies in pan until soft with 2 tbsp oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add steak to vegetable mixture sautéing until desired temperature
- Divide into 4 servings and serve with cheese and sour cream.
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- ½ yellow onion
- 4 tbsp SlimFast Keto MCT Oil
- 8 tbsp sour cream
- 1 cup monterey-jack cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste.