Microwave Eggs Benedict
This brunch staple is no longer just for the weekends! This low-carb take on the classic eggs Benedict takes less than five minutes to make and is topped with a rich and creamy hollandaise sauce.
Enjoy for breakfast as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 1 Serving
- 2 min Prep Time
- 7 min Total Time
- Mix together 1 tbsp butter, baking powder, vinegar, egg, almond flour, flax, and stevia into a mug.
- Microwave for 75 seconds. When it comes out of the microwave, flip it upside down and lightly bang the mug into a plate to remove the bread.
- Microwave the Canadian bacon on a paper towel for 1-2 minutes (as per instructions).
- In a small bowl, separate the yolk and white of 1 egg. Add cayenne pepper to the yolk and discard the white.
- In another small bowl, microwave 1 1/2 tbsp. butter for 10-15 seconds until melted.
- In a third small bowl, add water and vinegar, and then crack the egg into it.
- Microwave the egg with a plate on top for 50 seconds at 80% power.
- Cut the bread in half through the middle and add the Canadian bacon and egg.
- Slowly combine the butter and the egg yolk while stirring it constantly. Do this until everything is combined.
- Pour the sauce over the egg, Canadian bacon, and muffin
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp flax seed meal
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 drop stevia
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/8 lemon, juiced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 slice Canadian Bacon