Mini Berry Pavlova
Topped with whipped cream and fresh berries, this mouthwatering, meringue-based dessert is destined to be a hit at your next party. The perfect combination of ingredients guarantees a crisp outside and creamy center.
Enjoy as a snack as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 6 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 70 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a standing mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Add the natural sweetener, a couple of tablespoons at a time, blending well after each addition until glossy and stiff.
- Beat in the vanilla extract, then sprinkle the corn starch and lemon juice over the top and whip until it holds its shape.
- Spread or pipe the meringue onto parchment paper to make six circles about 4"to 5" in diameter. Make sure there is a dent in the middle for the filling.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn the oven off and leave the meringues in for another 30 minutes or until crisp on the outside.
- Don’t assemble the pavlovas until right before serving or they’ll get soft from the whipped cream.
- When ready to serve, fill the centers of each meringue with about 3 tablespoons of whipped cream.
- Top with berries and serve immediately.
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute
- 1 tsp lemon juice