One-Sheet Baked Chicken Fajitas
Looking for a quick weeknight dinner? Check out this recipe for baked chicken fajitas, ready in just twenty minutes, and sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- For best results, marinate chicken at least 1 hour prior to cooking.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for marinade. Add chicken, and then cover with cling wrap before allowing to sit in refrigerator for no less than 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a non-stick baking sheet, spread out bell peppers and yellow onion evenly.
- Add chicken from fridge and then drizzle 2 tbsp olive oil over and spread into an even layer working to keep chicken from overlapping.
- Roast in preheated oven, tossing once halfway through cooking, until veggies are tender, and chicken has cooked through, about 15 - 20 minutes, or until you reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Wrap tortillas tightly in foil and warm in oven during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Serve cooked filling in warm tortillas with desired toppings!
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 medium bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 low carb flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- ½ tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp salt