Orange Chocolate Macadamia Biscotto
With flavors of orange, chocolate, and macadamia nut, these biscotti are an excellent accent to your afternoon coffee or finishing touch for your supper. They’re low in sugar and carbs (but not lacking in taste).
Enjoy as a snack as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 20 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 129 min Total Time
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine coconut flour, almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Pulse in orange juice, maple syrup, stevia, and orange extract until dough forms.
- Work macadamia nuts and chocolate chips into dough evenly and form dough into two even logs.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes until bottom is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool 1 hour on a cooling rack.
- Cut on diagonal into ¼-inch thick slices.
- Place slices on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake each side for 5 to 7 minutes more.
- Cool for 30 minutes and serve.
- 2 cups almond flour, blanched
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp stevia