Overnight Blueberry Banana Cheesecake Oats
Looking for a no-brainer breakfast? These overnight oats blend whole grains with frozen blueberries, walnuts, and sugar-free syrup.
- 4 Servings
- 30 min Prep Time
- 8 1/2 hr Total Time
- Between 4 wide-mouth jars (or cereal bowls), divide oats, cocoa powder, flaxseed meal, and cinnamon.
- Pour 1/2 cup of boiled water into each jar and stir well. Seal jars and let sit for 30 minutes or until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir together ricotta cheese, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Place ricotta mixture on top of oats.
- Top with blueberries, banana, and walnuts.
- Seal jars shut (or tightly plastic wrap) and chill overnight.
- 3 cups steel cut whole grain oats
- 4 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp Dutch processed cocoa powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tsp sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extracts
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ¾ cup walnuts, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced