Parmesan Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes
Who said starchy sides get all the love? This veggie-centric dish features roasted asparagus & blistered cherry tomatoes with a sprinkling of parmesan. Its drizzled balsamic reduction adds undeniable flavor.
Enjoy as a snack or side dish as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 25 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut the bottom of the asparagus stalks off and place them on the baking sheet.
- Cut tomatoes in half and add to baking sheet, placing the asparagus at one end and tomatoes at the other end.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over asparagus and tomatoes.
- Place in oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until asparagus softens a bit and begins to get brown.
- While asparagus cooks, cook the balsamic vinegar in a small sauce pan over medium heat for about 15 to 20 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction over the roasted asparagus and tomatoes and serve warm.
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper