Pork Rind Stuffing
This low-carb stuffing recipe leaves no trail of breadcrumbs behind. Peppered with crunchy celery and onion, this savory stuffing utilizes flavorful pork rinds in place of those carb-filled crumbs.
Enjoy as a mini-meal as part of the SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto.
- 6 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 30 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Lightly grease pan and sauté the celery, onion, and black pepper in butter until the celery is tender.
- Place the crushed pork rinds in a medium bowl.
- Stir in all of the ingredients, including beaten eggs, heavy cream, and chicken broth, until the pork rinds are moist.
- Spread mixture in a greased 8" x 6" baking dish and bake about 20 minutes or until set and browned.
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 oz chicken broth
- 2 small eggs
- 4 oz pork rinds, crushed