Prosciutto Wrapped Scallops
As a pop-able, and protein-packed appetizer, enjoy two of these plump scallops as fantastic finger food. They’re rolled in a mixture of savory spices, enveloped carefully within prosciutto slices – and baked to perfection.
Enjoy as a mini-meal as part of the SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto.
- 10 Servings
- 30 min Prep Time
- 45 min Total Time
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor, add the sun-dried tomatoes, basil, olives, and olive oil and process until finely chopped.
- Season both sides of the scallops with salt and pepper. Rub each scallop with the tomato mixture.
- Fold each slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise, then wrap each scallop in 1 slice of prosciutto. Place wrapped scallops in a buttered baking dish, seam side down.
- Bake until scallop is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp pitted black olives (about 10 olives), chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 20 medium scallops
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 20 slices prosciutto