Protein Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Hey cheesecake lovers, we’ve got a recipe for you. Mix up some sweet strawberries with protein-packed cream cheese and you’ve got yourself a delicious guilt free alternative to those chocolate-covered calorie bombs.
Enjoy three for a delicious snack that’s only 90 calories with 9g of protein!
- 18 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 20 min Total Time
- Combine all your wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Fold in SlimFast Smoothie Mix to cream cheese mixture.
- Wash and core your strawberries.
- Fill a large gallon size baggie with your cheesecake mixture and seal bag, making sure all air is removed.
- Cut one corner of the bag, creating a piping bag and fill your strawberries.
- Let set in refrigerator for 10 minutes before serving.
- 1 ½ scoop SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Vanilla Cream Smoothie Mix
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- 3 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 18 strawberries