SlimFast Protein Pancakes
Pancakes are a pertinent part of any weekend plan – especially when they’re eaten in your PJs. On a diet? Heat up the griddle with a healthy, 500-calorie protein pancake recipe. We recommend enjoying 4 pancakes one morning instead of a shake or bar. They’re only 240 calories and will fill you up with 20g of protein!
- 9 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 20 min Total Time
- Combine all of your dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of your wet ingredients.
- Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into it.
- Mix well until combined, alternatively pulse together in blender.
- Heat up a medium nonstick frying pan or skillet and spray nonstick cooking spray, lightly.
- Use a ladle or measuring cup to pour pancakes into the pan.
- Let the pancakes cook, undisturbed until tiny bubbles form on the top and the edges have started turning a golden color.
- Flip in one swift motion with a spatula and let pancake cook on its other side for about one minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 2 scoops SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Vanilla Cream Smoothie Mix
- 2 tbsp ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 medium banana
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- dash salt