Red Velvet Cheesecake Smoothie
Let them eat cake! Now, Red Velvet Cheesecake fits perfectly into the Plan. With 20g of protein and only 2g of sugar, this smoothie recipe only tastes sinful. Who will you share it with?
- 1 Serving
- 5 min Prep Time
- 5 min Total Time
- Process all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Top with an optional dash of cocoa powder and enjoy!
- 1 scoop SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Vanilla Cream Smoothie Mix
- 1 cup ice cubes (about 3-4)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tbsp fat free yogurt
- 1 tsp red food coloring
- 1/2 tsp butter extract
- 1 1/4 tbsp sugar free, fat free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
When prepared as recommended on the label, SlimFast Advanced Nutrition meal replacement smoothies contain 180-200 calories. Additions to smoothies will adjust calorie content and nutritional values.