Rich Chocolate Royale Mini Muffins
These mini muffins are the tops! Crafted from SlimFast Original Rich Chocolate Royale Shake Mix, and sprinkled with dark chocolate chips – they’re a clever way to get your chocolate fix.
- 24 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Line a mini muffin pan with 24 mini cupcake liners and preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine SlimFast Rich Chocolate Royale Shake Mix with flour, sugar substitute, sea salt, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add milk to your dry ingredients along with coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Whisk in the eggs all together and combine until everything is mixed evenly. Fold in half of the dark chocolate chips and reserve the rest for later.
- Fill each of the muffin liners about ¾ of the way up.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool completely.
- In a small microwave safe bowl melt the rest of the chocolate chips. Melt further as needed, stirring in between, until chocolate is smooth.
- Dip and twist the top of the muffins in the chocolate and allow to cool before serving.
- 1/4 Cup SlimFast Original Rich Chocolate Royale Shake Mix
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup powdered sugar substitute
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips