Roasted Vegetables Side
Roasted in fat-fighting MCT oil, these vegetables are a quick-and-easy Keto dish to accompany any meal you make from fish to flank steak. Try a medley of zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, and onion with a pat of butter for flavor.
Enjoy as a mini-meal as part of the Men’s SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto for Men!
- 2 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 20 min Total Time
- Preheat to 425 F.
- Toss broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, and onion in a large bowl with SlimFast Keto MCT Oil, salt and black pepper.
- Add garlic and onion powder. Toss well to thoroughly coat all pieces.
- Coat a shallow baking pan (10 x 15 x 1 inch pan) with cooking spray and arrange vegetables in single layer.
- Roast 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly tender and beginning to brown but not burn.
- Stir all vegetables once during cooking time. Serve immediately.
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup cauliflower
- 1/4 cup zucchini
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp SlimFast Keto MCT Oil
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 tbsp butter