Roasted Vegetables Side
Roasted and delicious, these vegetables are a quick-and-easy Keto dish to accompany any meal you make from fish to flank steak.
Enjoy as a snack or side dish as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 20 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Toss broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, and onion in a large bowl with olive oil and seasonings. Toss well to thoroughly coat all pieces.
- Coat a shallow baking pan (10 x 15 x 1 inch pan) with cooking spray and arrange vegetables in single layer.
- Roast 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly tender and beginning to brown but not burn.
- Stir all vegetables once during cooking time. Serve immediately.
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup zucchini, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt