Salmon Nicoise Salad
Try this easy-to-prepare, warm salmon salad as a refreshing lunch or dinner option.
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Rub a small amount of the olive oil onto the salmon and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add the salmon and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through with an internal temperature of 145°.
- Bring water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Place the eggs carefully in pan and cook for 6-8 minutes. Take the eggs off the heat and run under cold water. Crack the shells and peel.
- Cook the green beans in boiling water for a few minutes until tender and drain.
- Make the dressing by adding the olive oil and dill to a small bowl and mix. Add some lemon juice to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a serving dish add the spring mix followed by the tomatoes, olives, capers, scallions and green beans. Cut the eggs in quarters. Arrange these on top of the salad with the salmon fillets and add dressing before serving.
- 4, 5 oz salmon fillets
- 4 large eggs
- ½ lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 4 cups spring mix salad
- 2 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 oz olives in brine, drained (optional)
- 2 tbsp capers, drained (optional)
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice from 2 lemons
- 3 sprigs dill, finely chopped