SlimFast Rich Chocolate Royale Mug Cake
Is there anything better than a cake you can bake in a mug? We think not. And the best part is, it’s made with SlimFast Shake Mix! With all the rich chocolatey bliss you crave, this treat is a delicious meal replacement for your sweet tooth.
Enjoy one serving for a deliciously sweet meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 1 Serving
- 1 1/2 min Prep Time
- 3 min Total Time
- Grease a microwave safe bowl/mug with cooking spray.
- Add the protein powder, baking powder, coconut flour, cocoa powder, splenda and mix well.
- Add the egg/whites and mix into the dry mixture.
- Add the almond milk (If batter is too crumbly, continue adding milk of choice until a very thick batter is formed.)
- Top with chocolate chips and microwave for 90 seconds, or until just cooked in the center.
- Top with optional sugar free chocolate syrup.
- *To make without egg for a vegan option, just omit eggs and slowly add milk until a thick batter is formed. Microwave/cook until ‘just’ cooked in the center.
- 1 scoop SlimFast Rich Chocolate Royale Shake Mix
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp sugar substitute
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp sugar free chocolate syrup (optional)