SlimFast Sugar Cookies
These deliciously guilt-free cookies have as little as 3 g of sugar and are packed with 7g of protein. Get the recipe the whole family will enjoy!
- 12 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 19 min Total Time
- In a small bowl combine sugar substitute and orange peel. Press the peel into the sugar substitute with the back of the spoon until the sugar substitute is fragrant and begins to turn orange; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat margarine and cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add splenda mixture, baking powder, and salt. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in milk and vanilla until combined. Beat in as much of the SlimFast powder as you can with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in remaining flour. Divide dough in half. Cover and chill about 1 hour or until dough is easy to handle.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. On a lightly floured surface, roll one portion of dough at a time until 1/8 inch thick. Using 2 ½ inch cookie cutters, cut dough into desired shapes. Place cutouts 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until tops are set. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; cool. Decorate with cookie icing or sprinkles if you’d like.
- ½ cup sugar substitute
- 2 tsp orange peel
- 2/3 cup fat-free margarine, softened
- 3 oz fat free cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Vanilla Cream Smoothie Mix