Smoked Gouda Ball
When it comes to appetizers – you’re on a roll. Accented with the tantalizing textures of crunchy pumpkin seeds, chewy bacon crumbles, and pine nuts, this smoked Gouda and cream cheese ball is best served with veggie sticks.
Enjoy as a snack as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 20 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 70 min Total Time
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a fork to mash all ingredients except pumpkin seeds, bacon, and pine nuts.
- Use a spatula to scrape the cheese mixture onto a large piece of cling wrap. Use your hands to mold the cheese into a ball inside of the wrap.
- For best results, refrigerate the ball for an hour to firm it up.
- Gently unmold the cling wrap from the ball and place it on a bed of bacon, seed, and nuts.
- Roll the ball until every side is covered in the coating. If there are a few bare spots, press nuts and seeds in gently to cover.
- Serve with a variety of vegetables or flax crackers to dip.
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups smoked Gouda, grated
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp bacon crumbles
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup pine nuts