Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad
Go south of the border with this zesty salad. Simply dress hearts of romaine and shredded chicken with a generous drizzle of chipotle cilantro flavor.
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Assemble salad in bowl to serve. Top chopped romaine with cucumber, corn, and the shredded grilled chicken.
- In a mini food processor or blender, puree cilantro, oil, 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, hot sauce, and garlic.
- Toss salad with dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, lightly packed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 tsp chipotle hot sauce
- 5 hearts of romaine, chopped
- 2 cups chicken, shredded
- 1 can corn, drained
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 1 cup croutons