Spinach Dip & Kale Chips
A lighter spin on a classic dip, this appetizer won’t last long once your guests get a taste of it. Combined with crunchy, cruciferous kale chips – it’s a foolproof favorite.
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Rip up three cups of kale and coat in olive oil and garlic powder.
- Arrange on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are crispy.
- While kale chips bake, soften the non-fat cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Combine all Spinach Dip ingredients and serve chilled.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups kale, ripped
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 10 oz spinach, chopped
- 8 oz non-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz light sour cream
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated