Sunny-Side Up Toast
Brunch with friends? Indulge in this low carb take on a breakfast classic, substituting traditional bread for sweet potato toast. Topped with slices of avocado and a sunny-side up egg, this toast will be sure to put a sunny spin on your day!
- 1 Serving
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Cut your sweet potato into ¼ inch slices. Take one slice and store the rest in the freezer for later.
- Toast your potato slice in a toaster on medium heat. Push lever down twice for a crispier toast. If making in the oven, preheat to 400ۜ° F and bake for 10 minutes.
- Top your toast with avocado slices and a sunny-side up egg and enjoy.
- ¼ inch slice of sweet potato toast
- 4 slices, avocado
- 1 sunny-side up egg
- crushed red pepper, to taste