Watermelon Mint Smoothie
Mint & watermelon are a match made in heaven when it comes to warm weather. This refreshing combination lends itself to our Watermelon Mint Smoothie which is low in calories & high in protein.
- 1 Serving
- 5 min Prep Time
- 5 min Total Time
- Process all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- 1 scoop SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Vanilla Cream Smoothie Mix
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbsp zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 cup watermelon chunks
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
When prepared as recommended on the label, SlimFast Advanced Nutrition meal replacement smoothies contain 180-200 calories. Additions to smoothies will adjust calorie content and nutritional values.