From mapping out your meals to keeping satisfying bars and bombs on hand, there are so many simple ways to ensure success on the Keto diet.
- Getting started on Keto means getting organized. Try mapping out your meals for a full week before you make your shopping list. Calculate the macros for each day and adjust as needed. We've made it easier than ever to stay on track with your SlimFast Journey with the SlimFast Together App - Download it today: https://slimfast.com/together-app Once you’ve set yourself up for success, go shopping!
- One of the best things about the SlimFast Keto products is that they’re convenient. Stay prepared, no matter where you are, by stashing SlimFast Keto Fat Bomb bars and snacks in your drawer at work, in your gym bag, in your tote bag or practically anywhere that makes sense for you. (Note: For best results, keep the chocolate Fat Bomb products in cool locations.)
- Pair the foods you eat with added fats to keep you feeling full. Try to limit your intake of grains and sugar. Items like heavy cream, cheese, and MCT oil are versatile fats that can be used in many dishes.
- Many people start seeing results quickly, but be patient if you don’t. Every one is unique and your response to Keto will be too.
- Watch out for trace sugars and carbs in the foods you eat. Pay attention to nutrition facts and ingredient panels and make sure to calculate your macros to stay on track. The SlimFast Together app can really help here.
- Water is vital to keeping yourself healthy and active! Fill up a large water bottle and carry it around with you so it is always readily available. Keep a count of how many times you are filling it up.
- You can still maintain your workout routine even though you are restricting carbs. Steady cardio, short duration and high intensity workouts, as well as activities like yoga, are perfect for a Keto diet! Make sure to consult your doctor before making any changes to your physical activity.
- Eating out doesn’t have to be a challenge. Check the restaurant’s website for nutritional information and ingredients, if available, so you can easily plan your meal ahead of time. Don’t be afraid to make special requests or ask for an ingredient list.
- Your scale is not the only way to measure your success. Use a tape measure to see if you are losing inches, or just pay attention to how your clothes fit. If you think you’ve hit a plateau, try switching up your fitness routine or take a look at your daily meal plan. A small change could make all the difference.