Serve this combination of delicious creamy avocado with bacon and parmesan cheese at your next brunch!
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Place the halves face up on a muffin tin so they won't tip over. If the pit is small, scoop out a bit of avocado to make the hole deeper before adding the egg.
- Pour a beaten egg into each hole (one egg fills two halves). Sprinkle with grated cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 375° F for 15 to 20 minutes or until desired egg hardness.
- Serve with 3 slices of bacon and fruit salad.
- 4 avocados
- 4 large eggs
- 5 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 slices bacon
- 4 cups fruit salad