Egg & Vegetable Breakfast Sandwich
Brunch can be part of your SlimFast Plan too! With only 464 calories and 25g of protein, this melt-in-your-mouth Egg and Veggie Sandwich recipe starts your Sunday Funday off right! Serve this sandwich hot with a refreshing glass of orange juice, side of fruit or 2 pieces of bacon.
- 1 Serving
- 5 min Prep Time
- 15 min Total Time
- Toast whole wheat bread.
- Spread a layer of the Garlic & Herb cheese on either side before assembling sandwich.
- Poach your eggs and allow to sit for 1 minute before assembling to avoid breaking the yolk. (Or prepare eggs to the style of your choosing.)
- Arrange tomato, avocado and spinach leaves onto the bottom toast.
- Add eggs.
- Place second slice on top.
- 2 slices whole wheat toast
- 1 wedge light garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 2 large eggs, poached (or style of your choosing)
- 2 tomato slices
- 1/2 cup avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach leaves