Grilled Salmon with Spicy Tropical Salsa
This dish is all about flavor. The salmon is grilled to perfection and paired with a spicy medley of fruit and vegetables in a tropical salsa of oranges, green onions, cilantro, and a dash of hot pepper sauce. Serve with brown rice.
- 4 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 20 min Total Time
- Combine oranges, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, and hot pepper sauce in large bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper; set aside.
- Spray salmon with butter substitute spray and sprinkle, if desired, with salt and pepper to taste. Grill or broil salmon, turning once, 10 minutes or until salmon is opaque.
- Serve with salsa, vegetables and rice.
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 20 sprays butter substitute spray
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, cooked
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked